- Salary To be discussed
- Published on November 28th, 2022
As soon as possible
Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.The Associate Pension Administrator will work within a team that to provide quality client-focused administrative services for our Corporate clients.
- Takes direction from, and supports, senior team members
- Performs data reconciliations, contribution reconciliations, asset summaries, and benefit calculations using pension databases and LifeWorks’ internal software/systems
- Assists in the development of draft reports, detailing pertinent information regarding pension plans for clients
- Receives and responds to routine plan enquiries and requests from clients and plan members
- Assists in the preparation of year-end annual pension statements
- Attends internal training sessions to build knowledge of industry topics and trends
- Assist with special projects and tasks, as required
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- College or University diploma in Administration, Mathematics, Science or a related field
- Excellent analytical mathematical skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with Web sites and databases
- Enthusiasm and professionalism
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.
Internal reference No.
Other LifeWorks's offers that may interest you