Associate Consultant, Pension Administration
- Salary To be discussed
- Published on November 15th, 2022
As soon as possible
Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.As part of a dedicated, professional team, you will be providing services to clients and members with respect to defined benefit pension plan administration. Your various responsibilities will allow you to use your analytical skills on a daily basis and to flourish in a stimulating career.
Joining our team means
- Working with a young, dynamic team
- Growing through challenging assignments and projects
- Having career opportunities for professional development
- Working in hybrid mode in the office and from home, or working remotely
- Enjoying a flexible schedule and a comprehensive benefit package
- Help with the annual planning and organization of work related to pension plan administration
- Take part in the production and verification of related work
- Train and coach team members
- Communicate and track the budget
- Build clients’ satisfaction by listening to their needs and responding to their various requests, as well as those of members and trustees
- Support the team in carrying out a variety of special projects
- Suggest ways of improving our processes
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, finance, administration, economics, actuarial science or other relevant training
- Exceptional team spirit
- Incisive analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Well-organized and resourceful
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Excellent spoken and written French; bilingualism an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.
Internal reference No.
Other LifeWorks's offers that may interest you