This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Lifemark has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Psychotherapist to join our growing team!
Location: Scarborough Rouge Valley - Virtual Care platform/Within the Lifemark clinic utilizing dedicated treatment rooms (contingent on Covid-19 restrictions)
Start date: As soon as possible
Status: Permanent Part-time or Full-time or Contractor status
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, you will work with clients referred via insurance companies, legal firms and other third-party organizations to address psychological concerns related to injury and trauma, psychosocial factors in recovery, functional improvement, disability management and return-to-work planning, as well as complex occupational rehabilitation concerns.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Participate in team conferences to discuss clients’ treatment plan and goals, the progress made to date, and any barriers to treatment.
- Work closely with the interdisciplinary team, providing insights and strategies from a psycho-social perspective to enhance the broader treatment approach
- Psychological case management input and direction to interdisciplinary team members in regards to client progress, psycho-social barriers, conflict resolution and discharge planning, via attending case conferences, team meetings and clinical record-keeping.
- Full registration (required) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists or the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Experience implementing CBT model for MVA, WSIB and Chronic Pain patients
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience in the treatment of emotional, cognitive and behavioural dysfunction
- Training and experience with cognitive behavioural therapy
- Experience working as part of a multi/interdisciplinary team
- Experience with challenging client groups with complex impairments preferred
- Access to a vehicle to travel to different clinic locations, subject to Covid-19 restrictions
- Experience preparing assessment, progress and discharge reports
- Master’s Degree in psychology, counselling, or a directly related domain
- 2+ years experience minimum as a fully registered psychotherapist
Apply today! Please visit our website at www.lifemark.ca
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lifemark Health Group's offers that may interest you