This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Registered Kinesiologist - Lifemark Santé Montfort
We are seeking a full-time Kinesiologist to join our team in Ottawa. The clinic is located in Orléans, on Portobello Blvd.
The successful candidate will have experience implementing work hardening programs within an occupational rehabilitation setting, and will also have experience within an interdisciplinary team working to collaboratively achieve treatment goals. If you would like a challenging and rewarding role as a valued and integral member of the team, this is the job for you!
This is an opportunity to be a member of an exciting truly interdisciplinary Network, supporting the assessment and treatment of individuals with complex injuries in Ontario
In this role you will:
- Perform biomechanical, physical, and functional assessments, including Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Design, implement and supervise graded exercise programs
- Record and progress functional programs regularly
- Attend and participate in weekly case conferences with the team as one of the primary treating therapists
- Work cooperatively with clients and third party funders to achieve specific goals
- Communicating with appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Conduct group orientation and education sessions and ongoing one-on-one education to clients
- Complete reporting requirements for initial, progress and discharge reports with input from all applicable team members
- Graduate of University Kinesiology degree program
- Registration with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario (COKO)
- 2+ years’ experience supporting occupational rehabilitation programs is a strong asset
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLife Fitness discount
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lifemark Health Group's offers that may interest you