This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Physiotherapist - NeuroLogic Physiotherapy
Lifemark is currently hiring a part-time or full-time Physiotherapist in Ottawa!
As Canada’s largest physiotherapy company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. When you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy.
NeuroLogic Physiotherapy offers neurological and orthopeadic physiotherapy, with highly skilled therapists who treat patients on a one-to-one basis, at our clinics in West and Southeast Ottawa.
This position is based out of our Southeast location at 2255 St Laurent Blvd. The schedule is flexible, with the opportunity for part-time or full-time hours!
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
- Assessing out-patient standard and complex MSK injuries and or chronic pain; our population often has neurological co-morbidities or multiple complex injuries. Due to this patient population, our scheduling is usually 30-60 min per client based on client needs.
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
- Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting
- Experience with whole body trauma and complex cases
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
- Experience with myofascial release techniques are an added bonus
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLife Fitness discount
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers to apply online and www.neurologicphysiotherapy.com for more information about the clinic location.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lifemark Health Group's offers that may interest you