This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Location: Edmonton, AB
We are looking for new graduate Physiotherapists starting work in late 2020/early 2021!
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
As Canada’s largest physiotherapy company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. When you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy.
Lifemark is currently looking for Provisional Physiotherapists in the Edmonton area!
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
- Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologistsand/or Physiotherapy Assistants
- Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
- Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
- Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration (member in good standing)with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work co-operatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLifeFitness discount
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lifemark Health Group's offers that may interest you