This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Pelvic Physiotherapist - CSA St. Albert (Part-time or Full-time)
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
We have a great position for a dynamic, motivated physiotherapist who is interested in the area of Pelvic Health. We currently have an experienced Physio who provides these services and I would now like to add another therapist to expand the program.
Our Pelvic Health program serves both women and men who have incontinence and pelvic pain. If you already have experience in this area or you want to expand your skills and add this to your repertoire, we have a fantastic program and clinical set up to help you develop your career. In addition, there is a solid MSK caseload including private, AHS and MVA clientele that is part of this position. Manual therapy and IMS experience are an asset.
Our St. Albert clinic was established more than 30 years ago and offers a variety of speciality services from some of the best clinicians in St. Albert. Services include physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, and ultrasound-guided regenerative medicine.
We are seeking a keen pelvic physiotherapist to add to our team!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Level 2 and 3 with Pelvic Health Solutions Courses (or course work with Dianna McDonald)
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 1+ years of experience as a fully registered clinician
- Visceral and Hypopressive training considered an asset
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lifemark Health Group's offers that may interest you