This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Lifemark Seniors Wellness is one of the largest rehabilitation focused companies dedicated to providing therapy solutions for seniors. With over 30 years of experience, we are a preferred partner of more than 185 LTC homes, 55 retirement communities and provide over 180 senior dwellings with physiotherapy, occupational therapy and therapeutic group exercise programming. As Canada's largest physiotherapy company, our purpose is: Movement to a better life. For our staff, the Lifemark difference is based on 4 pillars: We foster innovative thinking; assist with career development; we support personal health and wellness; and devoted to making a real impact in the communities that we live and work in.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our growing team!
Start date: Immediately
Schedule: 18 hours a week
Duration: 3 months (possibility of extension)Status: Casual, Leave coverage
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
In this role you will:
- Assisting occupational therapists with client care; including the use of equipment within the facility
- Assist Occupational Therapist with assessments of clients for mobility aides
- Treatment area cleanliness, including laundry and treatment area organization
- Maintenance and cleaning/sterilization of medical equipment
- Collecting outcome measure data
- Inventory of clinical supplies
- OTA diploma
- Experience in Long Term Care Homes.
- Personal, friendly demeanor with excellent relationship-building skills
Apply today! To learn more please visit us at https://www.lifemarkseniorswellness.ca
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lifemark Health Group's offers that may interest you