This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Massage Therapist - Lifemark Health Group
As Canada’s largest physiotherapy company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. While physiotherapy remains a core service, Massage Therapy is integral in promoting our clients’ healing and improving recovery time.
We believe when you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Massage Therapist who shares this same philosophy.
If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
- Providing hands-on manipulation to the body’s tissues including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints, to help decrease pain and improve mobility.
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Networking to promote Lifemark RMT programs
What You Bring to the Team:
- Active registration with MTANS and/or MTWPAM
- Graduate of a Massage Therapy diploma program
- Experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours as an independent contractor or employee
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLife Fitness discount
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lifemark Health Group's offers that may interest you