This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Helpdesk Agent Tier I
Location: Nova Scotia
Schedule: Monday-Friday full time, 8am-4pm AST. This is a 3-month contract with intention to roll into permanent full-time
Lifemark began over 20 years ago and is currently in a period of significant expansion. Born and bred in Canada, Lifemark has over 5000 employees and contractors providing services in over 300 physiotherapy clinics across the nation. In addition, Lifemark operates a Seniors Wellness division providing services to over 165 long-term care and retirement homes in Ontario and BC, as well as a homecare division operating under the Community Advantage Rehab brand. Lifemark is a leading provider of Medical Assessments performing independent medical assessments across Canada under the Viewpoint brand.
- Daily management of helpdesk tickets and level I support requests
- Remote and onsite support when required
- Maintain documentation of support and infrastructure
- Manage recommendation and obtain approvals for procurement of IT equipment and software
- Setup and installation of new systems and IT equipment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Work with different divisions understanding their needs
- Set clear expectations and define key performance indicators for self
- Work within a team environment providing insight when appropriate
- Change, incident and problem management according to ITIL
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and MS Office 2010/16/O365
- An understanding of network topologies and protocols (including firewalls, routers, switches, etc)
- Understanding of remote management tools and techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of mobile platforms
- Some knowledge of Microsoft windows server platform
- Superior customer service experience, technical support and IT field support is required
Interested in joining our corporate team?
Apply today! Visit www.lifemarkhealthgroup.ca for more information about the company.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lifemark Health Group's offers that may interest you