This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Physiotherapist - Community Advantage Rehabilitation (Part-time and/or casual)
At Community Advantage Rehabilitation, we are Durham Region’s largest community based rehabilitative therapy provider we have been providing community rehabilitation services for adults and children since 1997. Our Vision is to be recognized as a trusted and quality provider of healthcare services, helping adults and children to maximize their functional abilities within their environment and enable them to participate more fully in life’s activities and rewards.
We have exciting opportunities for Registered Physiotherapists to join our team and provide services to our Adult clients in the community!
Location: Durham Region
Beaverton, Cannington, Sunderland, Uxbridge
Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: Part-time, Flexible
(up-to full-time hours)
Status: Contractor, Casual
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Are you interested in helping adults maintain a higher quality of life? Then this work opportunity is for you!
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registered Physiotherapist with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists (required)
- Use of a vehicle(required)
- Some daytime availability during weekdays
- Experience in working with in a community setting is preferred but will consider new graduates
- Ability to work independently and as part of an inter-professional team
- Ability to prioritize, manage self-scheduling and meet reporting deadlines
- Excellent oral, written skills and report writing
- Proficiency with computers
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible work schedule
- Access to mentorship for ongoing support
- Pathways for clinical leadership
If you are the right fit, we invite you to call 905-666-2540 / 1-800-417-4655 to discuss this opportunity further. You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on http://www.car-rehab.com
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lifemark Health Group's offers that may interest you