This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Do you want to participate in the largest digital transformation projects with people who are passionate about innovation? With LGS, the possibilities are endless. We are a local company with a global reach, powered by the power of IBM's intellectual capital.
Why work at LGS?
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Career path and professional development
- Mentoring and sponsorship
- Ongoing development (Access to IBM training and certifications and more)
- Wellness account
- Virtual Studio for online courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Even more benefits!
Join our Hybrid Cloud Managed Services experts who support large clients across Canada as DBA!
- Troubleshooting, performance optimization and maintenance.
- Oracle 11g, 12c, optional 18c and 19c RAC administration
- Data guard administration
- Backup creation, database restoration, duplication, cloning using RMAN
- OGG installation, configuration and administration
- Administration, configuration of alerts, monitoring with OEM
- Acknowledgement on AIX server
- Recognition Installation, configuration, administration and high availability on MySql
- Recognition Installation, configuration, administration and high availability on SqlServer
- Recognition on Windows servers
- Installation and configuration of WebLogic server and its latest versions (12c).
- Creation, configuration and tuning of WebLogic domains/applications for performance
- JDBC Connection Pool and multi-source data configuration with Oracle, etc.
- Deploy and troubleshoot JAR, WAR and EAR files in domain and cluster environments.
- JMS configurations: JMS server, Connection Factory, foreign JMS server, Message Bridge, Topic/Queue, distributed destinations.
- Configuration of Node Manager.
- Upgrade WebLogic servers in development, test and production environments and apply patches and service packs.
- Troubleshooting in the Weblogic server.
- Troubleshooting, load balancing, clustering, application deployment, performance tuning and maintenance.
- Administer, monitor and troubleshoot WebLogic using the administration console.
- Monitor and analyze resources, standard logs, application logs, and domain logs.
- Monitor WebLogic Server health and security.
- Cluster configuration - Single cluster, multiple clusters and deployment on clusters.
- Optimizing server performance - Thread dump analysis, kernel dump analysis.
- Creating security roles, group policy, user authentication.
- Scripting to manage automation/administration using Shell scripts.
- Use of Unix/Solaris command line and shell scripts.
Requirements and qualifications
- College or university degree in computer science
- 5 years experience as an Oracle database administrator
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Strong knowledge of WebLogic, a strong asset
- Bilingual in English and French, in order to be able to communicate with customers across Canada
- Excellent team player
At LGS, we offer business solutions, professional services, and value-added resources. Our expertise lies in: cloud computing, application services, cognitive analysis & Artificial Intelligence, and support services.
What sets us apart? The strength of our global intellectual capital and the affiliation of our practices with IBM expertise. Our DNA is local, but our reach is global.
*The masculine form is used to lighten the text and make it easier to read.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
Internal reference No. SB_20599
Other Société Conseil Groupe LGS's offers that may interest you