Société Conseil Groupe LGS2875, boulevard Laurier, Delta 3, 2e étage -- 1, Place Ville Marie, bureau 22, Quebec City,QC
- Salary To be discussed
Casual , Telecommuting job
Day shift work
- Published on August 31st, 2022
1 position to fill as soon as possible
37.5 hour work week
Do you want to participate in the largest digital transformation projects with people who are passionate about innovation? With LGS, the possibilities are infinite. We are a local company with a global reach, powered by the intellectual capital of IBM.
- Temporary position with a high possibility of permanence: 18 months
- Possibility of remote work or on-site (Place Ville-Marie office, Montreal or Delta building, Quebec City)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Stimulating and bilingual environment (English and French)
- Flexible work schedule
Join our team as a Compensation Specialist!
The Compensation Specialist is responsible for assisting and supporting the Human Resources department and HRAP on the various compensation processes and activities.
In your role, you will:
- Support compensation initiatives such as the annual salary review process and other programs. In this role, prepare and present communications, training, and work tools.
- Lead other quarterly compensation programs as well as salary progression and promotions
- Manage the job evaluation process to provide equity across the organization and consistency with the model
- Suggest innovative solutions to various compensation issues while considering the company's business objectives and challenges
- Prepare compensation analyses to support hiring, promotion, and transfer decisions
- Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives
- Participate in projects related to total compensation and HR system implementation (Dayforce)
- Create management documents (ex : policies, procedures, forms, etc.)
- Provide analysis and modeling using advanced Excel skills in support of various compensation projects
- Prepare reports and roll up key trends and information to provide a complete picture for decision making
- Make sure that our compensation practices and employee offerings are competitive with the market through ongoing research and benchmarking and in compliance with internal equity.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations, Human Resources or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in compensation
- Member of the Ordre des CRHA, an asset
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Dayforce, an asset
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately, both orally and in writing (English and French)
- Experience in a consulting firm, an asset
- Experience in project management, data analysis, financial modeling and PowerPoint and Excel presentation
- Experience in deploying new technologies from a compensation perspective
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
At LGS, we offer business solutions, professional services, and value-added resources. Our expertise lies in: cloud computing, application services, cognitive analysis & artificial intelligence, and support services.
What sets us apart? The strength of our global intellectual capital and the affiliation of our practices with IBM expertise. Our DNA is local, but our reach is global.
LGS is committed to fostering an environment that promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion. ensure
*The masculine form is used to lighten the text and make it easier to read.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Internal reference No.
Other Société Conseil Groupe LGS's offers that may interest you