- take knowledge of the framework and development methodology;
- participate, if required, to the collection and the definition of user requirements;
- inspect the functional folder and the folder of design;
- perform the programming related to the field of technology;
- prepare and modify the existing tests;
- unit testing and make the necessary corrections;
- support the realization of functional tests and acceptance tests;
- identify and resolve technical problems
- perform the migration of the components;
- offer technical support analysts and other members of the team;
- prepare production files and support production;
- write and update documentation;
- any other activity in relation to this post.
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) in computer science or another relevant discipline;
- 10 years of experience in IT;
- Expertise with VB.Net or C#;
- Have a very good knowledge of more Visual Studio.Net.
Salary: According to the experience of the candidate.
We offer advantageous and equitable schedules, flexible and variable working conditions, a human and stimulating environment with accessible managers, to listen and that promote the career path.
Schedule: Flexible and variable; 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
- Dental insurance
- Flexible hours
- Free parking Le stationnement est payé
Le stationnement est payé
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
Long-term disability insurance
- Paid leave 13 jours fériés payés et 6 jours de congés multi-usages
13 jours fériés payés et 6 jours de congés multi-usages
- Professional training and development program
Professional training and development program
- Reimbursement for public transportation
Reimbursement for public transportation
- Social activities organized by the company
Social activities organized by the company
Other Les Services Conseils Systématix inc.'s offers that may interest you