- determine and document the needs of the client;
- perform the functional analysis of the systems to detail all perceptible aspects to the user;
- analyze change requests and requests for improvements and recommend solutions;
- write or modify functional records;
- develop, document and carry out the strategy and functional testing scenarios and carry them out;
- prepare or modify existing tests and participate in the implementation of acceptance tests;
- support the development of the system;
- perform the migration of the components of the computer system;
- prepare records for production and support the integration of the new system;
- write user guides;
- support the other members of the team;
- any other activity in relation to this position.
Required skills and experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or another relevant discipline;
- Have at least five years of it experience including three years as a functional analyst;
- Have a good expertise with Visual Studio.Net.
Schedule: Flexible and variable; 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary: According to the experience of the candidate.
We offer advantageous and equitable schedules, flexible and variable working conditions, a human and stimulating environment with accessible managers, to listen and that promote the career path.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
- Dental insurance
- Flexible hours
- Free parking Le stationnement est payé
Le stationnement est payé
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
Long-term disability insurance
- Paid leave 13 jours fériés payés et 6 jours de congés multi-usages
13 jours fériés payés et 6 jours de congés multi-usages
- Professional training and development program
Professional training and development program
- Reimbursement for public transportation
Reimbursement for public transportation
- Social activities organized by the company
Social activities organized by the company
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Les Services Conseils Systématix inc.'s offers that may interest you