This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Commitment to work-life balance
During its 16 years SoftDélirium has acquired a very strong position in Québec in the metal fabrication, Manufacturing, Cosmetic and many other Industries. Recently, the company was acquirred by Decide4action. DECIDE4ACTION™ is a software publisher and hardware provider with products such as PRODUCTION4ACTION, LAB4ACTION, QUALITY4ACTION and COMPLIANCE4ACTION. The purpose of these products is to bring back the fun into the workplace with software that understands how humans interact.
Join this company in dynamic company in expension!
The successful candidate will have strong design skills and an understanding of what makes a user interface engaging and intuitive. Graphic Design and Animation Experience is highly desirable.
- Animation/Graphics Design Experience
- Design, code, test, debug, and implement new web applications
- Application development using React-Redux
- Improve User Experience of existing web applications
- Maintain and enhance existing code-bases
- Interact with team members throughout the application life-cycle
- Communicate project status and identify technical risks
- Provide technical knowledge to support other staff members within the organization
- Assist in planning and documentation
- Good knowledge of common UI patterns
- Good Understanding of User Interface design
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, including Windows Server OS
- Excellent communication and team skills with the proven ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work extra hours as required by workload and deadlines, including some off-shift training as necessary.
- Experience with ReactJS is a plus
- Experience with GSAP is highly desirable
- Experience with SaaS Model Applications or IoT Systems is a plus.
- Mobile development experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud based databases and services is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Education and Certification Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Certification related to application programming and database is highly desirable
- Degree/Certification in Graphic Design
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Les Logiciels DECIDE4ACTION inc.'s offers that may interest you