This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Company supplied uniform
Employee referral bonus
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Professional training and development program
Registered retirement savings plan
Social activities organized by the company
Years of service recognition
See the repair, maintenance and preparation of lawn tractors, snow blowers and other types of small machinery.
The candidate will have to make the delivery and give explanations to the customer as to the use and the maintenance.
May be called punctually to work on Saturday morning.
- May be called for mounting equipment and to support the agricultural mechanics in place
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Work clothes are provided
- Continuous training
- A vehicle, cell phone and laptop are provided when traveling to a client
- Group insurance and retirement program with employer's contribution
- Paid days off on your birthday!
- You must provide your own toolbox (potential help from the company to obtain a kit)
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and make the necessary adjustments
- Initiative while remaining within established procedures
- Work in a clean and safe manner
- Team spirit
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Knowledge in hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics
- Valid driver's license
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Beginner
En : Beginner
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other Les Équipements Adrien Phaneuf's offers that may interest you