This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Come to meet us ! Upcoming recruitment event :
- Recruitment Day | July 15 9h30-19h | 644, route 201 J0P 1S0 à St-Clet:
Motorized equipment fascinates you, you like to develop relationships with passionate peoples and you dream to come back down to earth?
Les Équipements Adrien Phaneuf has a great career opportunity within a tightly knit team.
We offer :
- A competitive global remuneration (salary from $50 000 partly composed of commissions) – Potential annual income of more than $75 000
- Company profit sharing and supplier bonuses
- A provided car
- 5 statutory holidays paid more than labor standards, including your birthday
- Internal training and appropriate supervision
- A well-being allowance of $ 250 per year
- A good group insurance program
- A contribution from us to your pension fund
- A fast and professional virtual care service for you and your family
- An employee and family assistance program
- Provided work clothes
- Tariff reductions
- And much more !
Your role as an agricultural machinery sales representative :
- Prospect, develop and maintain lasting business relationships with clients in an assigned territory
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and carry out regular follow-ups
- Negotiate, sell and promote new and used agricultural machinery and equipment
- Offer different sales and financing programs
- Monitor market trends and competitors
- Perform administrative work (preparation, drafting of bids, transactions, monitoring of computerized files, etc.)
- Represent the company on the road and during training and promotional activities (seminars, supplier training, fairs, etc.)
- Organize product demonstrations
- Participate in the continuing education program
- Actively participate in sales meetings and collaborate with the sales manager
With us, our employees are at the heart of our success.
For more information, visit www.adrienphaneuf.com/en/careers/
As an ideal candidate for agricultural machinery sales representative, you have :
- DEP in sales consulting, in a related field or experience deemed equivalent
- Knowledge of the agricultural environment and machinery, an asset
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Good command of computer tools
- A valid driver's license
You are :
- Ambitious, positive and results-oriented
- Recognized for effective communication (good listening skills) and good analytical skills
- Determined, persuasive, organized and autonomous
Welcome to the interns: a future is reserved for you in the great Phaneuf family!
- Salary partly based on commissions
- Eligible for the company's profit-sharing program
- Eligible for supplier bonus programs
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Intermediate
En : Beginner
Other Les Équipements Adrien Phaneuf's offers that may interest you