Les Équipements Adrien Phaneuf292, rue Principale, Upton,QC
- Salary To be discussed
40 h - Full time
Permanent , Unpaid internship job
Day shift work
- Published on November 7th, 2022
1 position to fill as soon as possible
WITH or WITHOUT experience
You are passionate about motorized equipment and agriculture has always fascinated you? Phaneuf has a great career opportunity within a tightly knit team. We offer :
- Competitive total compensation (base salary from $21/hr + departmental bonus)
- 5 paid holidays more than the labour standards, including your birthday
- Quick access to a doctor for you and your family whenever you need one
- A bonus for emergency calls outside business hours
- A good group insurance program
- A contribution from us to your pension fund
- An annual salary increase based on your performance
- An allowance for the purchase of tools of $250 per year
- A welfare allowance of $250 per year
- Tariff reductions
- We provide you with your work clothes
- And much more!
Your role :
- As a mechanic, you will be responsible for the repair, maintenance and preparation of agricultural machinery and tractors through the following tasks:
- Investigate the cause of breakdowns and check the operation of machinery for defects and failures.
- Determine the nature of defects and failures, using computerized inspection equipment and other test tools, to determine the extent of repairs required.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts.
- Test repaired equipment to ensure that it functions properly and that the repairs meet the manufacturer's requirements.
- Clean and lubricate equipment and perform other routine maintenance.
Welcome to interns: a future is reserved for you in the great Phaneuf family!
With us, our employees are at the heart of our success.
For more information, visit www.phaneuf-ag.com/en/careers/
As an ideal candidate, you have :
- DEP in agricultural mechanics, in a related field or experience deemed equivalent
- Knowledge of the agricultural environment and machinery, an asset
- Mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic knowledge
- Sense of analysis developed and very good manual dexterity
- Strong aptitude for customer service
- A valid driver's license
You are :
- Skillful, precise and a job well done is important to you
- Autonomous, resourceful
- Recognized as a pleasant person to work with and collaborative
- Clean, safe and orderly
- Available to work a Saturday morning and an on-call shift for our emergency service (in rotation)
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Beginner
En : Beginner
Other Les Équipements Adrien Phaneuf's offers that may interest you