Le Groupe Océan inc.Trois-Rivières,QC
- Salary To be discussed
40.00 h - Full time
Day shift work
- Published on September 7th, 2022
1 position to fill as soon as possible
Assurance collective complète avec cotisation patronale au régime de retraite.
Paid vacations during the holiday season!
Tous les outils sont fournis par la compagnie
World-class company and Quebec flagship, Ocean Group is a leader in the Canadian marine industry. We have built our history and reputation with our employees. We believe in developing and maintaining a strong culture based on the prevention of health, safety and environment. We promote a healthy, safe and respectful work environment for our surroundings and our host communities. Within our various talented teams, we find employees driven by a desire to make a difference and who integrate our values of excellence, integrity and respect. Come and take on challenges within a company with great ambitions and put your passion to work. Come "live Ocean"!
Ocean Group was awarded the HR - Best Practices Award by the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Québec at the prestigious Fidéides 2021 evening.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting to the Foreman - Worksites, the incumbent will be responsible for the management of a storage site for marine equipment and worksite machinery. He will ensure that the equipment is properly stored, maintain the site in a safe condition and complete the necessary information. Finally, he will assist the various teams on site.
- Assist the foreman in managing the site in a safe and efficient manner;
- Transport, classify and store the various equipment properly;
- Keep the equipment list up to date;
- Assist the teams present in the mobilization of equipment for the different projects;
- Assist in determining necessary repairs on site;
- Supervise the work of suppliers or subcontractors;
- Complete records and documentation of various equipment;
- Receive equipment, parts and materials and store them according to established procedures;
- Maintain and update the inventory system;
- Organize safe work spaces for operations;
- Operate lifting and handling equipment and ensure their proper functioning;
- Prepare orders for parts, materials and equipment required for Marine Works and Dredging business unit projects;
- Participate and support the activities of the Health, Safety and Environment Management System.
- Bilingualism in French and English, oral and written (asset);
- Good work organization and sense of priorities;
- Ability to find innovative solutions;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Rigor, commitment to excellence;
- Availability to travel frequently to work sites.
BENEFITS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Permanent job - 40 hours per week;
- Full range of fringe benefits;
- Free employee assistance program available to the whole family;
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP);
- Social club.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
Internal reference No.
Other Le Groupe Océan inc.'s offers that may interest you