This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Assurance collective complète avec cotisation patronale au régime de retraite.
Paid vacations during the holiday season!
Tous les outils sont fournis par la compagnie
World-class company and Quebec flagship, Ocean Group is a leader in the Canadian marine industry. We have built our history and reputation with our employees. We believe in developing and maintaining a strong culture based on the prevention of health, safety and environmental. We promote a healthy, safe and respectful work environment for our surroundings and our host communities. Within our various talented teams, we find employees who are driven by a desire to make a difference and who integrate our values of excellence, integrity and respect. Come and take on challenges within a company with great ambitions and put your passion to work. Come "live Ocean"!
Ocean Group was awarded the HR - Best Practices Award by the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Québec at the prestigious Fidéides 2021 evening.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting to the Foreman - Heavy Equipment, the incumbent will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a varied fleet of construction machinery and equipment. He will work both in the workshop and outside.
- Ensure the proper functioning of equipment and machinery;
- Adjust, repair and replace parts on equipment;
- Test equipment to ensure proper operation and compliance of repairs as required;
- Perform related maintenance work on equipment and machinery;
- Participate in major repairs as directed by the mechanical foreman;
- Carry out the verification and repair of equipment or machinery that will be subject to inspection;
- Travel to different sites to carry out repairs and maintenance;
- Participate and support the activities of the Health, Safety and Environment Management System.
- DEP in construction equipment mechanics;
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in construction equipment mechanics;
- Competence in diesel mechanics and hydraulics;
- Available to travel outside as needed;
- Comfortable working both indoors and outdoors;
- Valid driver's license.
BENEFITS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Permanent job - 42.5 hours per week;
- Full range of benefits;
- Time bank;
- Tools and equipment provided;
- Free employee assistance program available to the whole family;
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP);
- Social club;
- Beautiful geographical environment, in the heart of the Old Port of Quebec.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Internal reference No. 3641
Other Le Groupe Océan inc.'s offers that may interest you