This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
About the Company
Our client in the mining industry is looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager. This role is responsible for providing expertise in the areas of corporate tax with a focus in Canadian and international jurisdictions.
- Very inclusive environment, collaborative culture and a strong culture that rewards exceptional performance
- Strong mentorship opportunities, the company typically hires top caliber individuals.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidated financial tax information for inclusion in the IFRS annual report
- Prepare consolidated IAS 34 calculations for inclusion in quarterly reporting and the underlying disclosures;
- Assist in preparing position papers on the tax aspects of complex accounting issues
- Prepare quarterly and year-end tax provisions for Canada, provision to return true-ups
- Assisting the Director in reviewing accounting tax provisions
- Assisting the Director in consolidating world-wide tax provision information into summary form
- Preparing cash tax forecasts, budget tax expense and budget cash tax payments, and tax calculations for Canada
- Assist the Director in ongoing efforts to automate functions in the tax department in Canada and worldwide
- Prepare regulatory filings, with respect to income taxes, withholding taxes, and value-added taxes in Canada
- Ensuring transfer pricing documentation requirements are met
- Prepare annual guidance on country tax regulations to support Strategic Matters
- Provide support to tax planning projects, and review tax assumptions in economics of investment proposals
- Prepare annual budget for the tax department and carry out quarterly revisions to actuals
- CPA, CA
- Experience of preparation of consolidated tax information, ideally under IFRS, for a Canadian multinational public company
- Corporate Tax experience
$125,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27837.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lannick Group of Companies's offers that may interest you