This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
About the Company
Our client is a well-known NPO. They are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to lead/conduct operational, financial, and compliance audit projects and provide key input to development of the annual audit plan.
- Very tenured staff
- Coaching/teaching opportunities
- Everyone on the team truly values the work that the company does
About the Opportunity
- Manage planned internal audit assignments and professional practices/processes
- Review audit workpapers prepared by the staff members to ensure satisfactory completion and initialing to evidence the review
- Assist with training, coaching, and guidance to internal audit staff in conducting audits and on other audit related issues
- Communicate audit findings to senior local management throughout the audit
- Make recommendations on ways to improve the audit work process
- Present and communicate audit findings at the audit closing meeting and coaching local management with respect to responses
- CPA or equivalent
- 7+ years of relevant experience with operational audit experience
- Current and valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27834.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lannick Group of Companies's offers that may interest you