This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Associate, Client Services
Lannick Technology - Search Division
Title: Associate, Client Services
Salary: Base plus competitive commission plan
Congratulations on taking the first step towards a career in professional staffing and recruitment, a multi-billion dollar industry in North America. For more than 30 years Lannick has accelerated the careers of finance, accounting and technology professionals across the GTA, helping them land rewarding roles with Canada’s most successful companies. We’ve built an extensive network of trusted partners who rely on us to solve their recruitment challenges, whether they’re looking for a junior, intermediate or senior level professional that can transform their business.
Along the way we’ve developed our gold-standard methodology for market and job research and hand-picked a team of the best Client Services Associates in the industry. If you’re committed to success and looking to join a winning team, Lannick is the place for you.
Working as a Client Services Associate, you will:
- Leverage the power of the Lannick brand in the staffing and recruitment industry to identify new business opportunities and maintain client relationships through high volumes of cold calling, email, and client meetings
- Deliver outstanding client experiences by going above and beyond the status quo
- Combine forces with a robust internal recruitment team to place top-quality professionals in a wide variety of Technology roles
- Have the opportunity to make above-average earnings and establish powerful relationships with Toronto’s business elite
- Build new business through marketing, cold calling, client consultations and follow-ups
- Provide timely solutions for clients to fulfill their talent needs
You are a confident, self-motivated, smart, witty, honest, competitive team player who brings a large amount of enthusiasm and energy to the workplace.
A track record of high performance accompanied by:
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in Information Technology or Business Administration
- 1-2 years of IT and/or B2B sales experience or previous recruitment industry experience
- Ability to sell and develop business through relationship building
- Strong time management and organization skills are needed to meet daily and weekly metrics
- You always bring your A game. You’ll need a positive attitude, motivation and a competitive edge to complement a top performing team
- Savvy with online research and social media platforms, have a strong attention to detail and are super organized
- An energetic, positive and persistent self-starter who thrives on maintaining high levels of phone activity and seeing those efforts rewarded. If you're not driven to ''always raising the bar'' this isn't the right opportunity for you
- Relentlessly curious and exercises sound common sense in all business decisions
Why work for Lannick?
You will represent the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Not only will you play a key role in improving someone's life by matching them with a better job, but you will also be rewarded with:
- Highly competitive compensation package (base salary plus commission)
- Company-paid benefits
- Supported by best-in-class training and development programs, including initial orientation week and mentorship
- A structured career path that outlines your development and milestones for advancement
Don’t take our word for it…ask any one of our current employees what it’s like to work for the premier recruitment and staffing firm in the GTA!
How to Apply
Please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the following in the subject line: “Internal Application for LTP-CS”? Thank you for your interest in this position. We will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity and an extensive background check (credit, criminal, etc.) will be conducted.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannickgroup.com/hiring
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lannick Group of Companies's offers that may interest you