This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
This FHIR Engineer position is a part of the technical team, supporting and advising on technical architecture and working closely with the sales team, project teams, clients and partners, taking ownership of the technical aspect of engagement, defining and delivering successful business solutions, and ensuring customer success. Your technical expertise will be relied upon for advising/designing solution architecture, conducting demonstrations and leading proofs-of-concept.
About the Opportunity
- Consult on solution architecture within the context of the client’s technical and business goals
- Act as solutions expert to clearly define solutions scope and customer expectations
- Design the solution architecture
- Work with Product Management and Technical to map customer requirements against product capabilities
- 5+ years in technical solutions implementation (software)
- 2+ years of experience in FHIR and/or FHIR servers (e.g. HAPI)
- Broad technical knowledge in frontend, backend, database and networking technologies
- Experience with devops activities, Cloud and Virtualization is a plus
- Experience with Linux/UNIX
- Intermediate scripting skills and experience in a broad range of programming languages an asset
- A university or college degree in computer-based subject matter is a plus
- Technical skills such as data modelling, software engineering, security design, etc. are valuable
$90,000 - $100,000/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27660.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lannick Group of Companies's offers that may interest you