This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
About the Opportunity
- Serve as the main point of contact for customers looking to pay bills and handle incoming inquiries with respect to payments
- Maintain all records and ledgers with respect to sales and payments
- Generate invoices and payment receipts
- Pro-actively perform routine communication and reminders on customer’s account to accelerate Accounts Receivable collection; liaise with customers and other departments to solve customer concerns
- Negotiate payment arrangement terms with customers to meet Company Collection objectives
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date client information (i.e. billing address, telephone number, contact name, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College education preferred in accounting or related field
- 2+ years of strong Collection experience
- Computer proficiency; intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and G suite (Google)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and courteous in email and phone
- High level of integrity, ability to maintain client confidentiality
$20 - $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27851.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lannick Group of Companies's offers that may interest you