This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
About the Opportunity
- Post journal entries daily, process errors, assist in going development of ERP structure
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of financial statements and KPIs at month-end (back up to start, transitioning to lead)
- Prepare internal reports for financial results, fixed costs and head counts
- Month-end accruals
- Assist with various month and year-end requirements
- Assist Corporate Accountant
- Assist in special projects as assigned
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Experience with Yardi
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a small team
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27847.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lannick Group of Companies's offers that may interest you