This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
About the Opportunity
- Support all aspects of accounts payable process (full cycle Accounts Payable processing to overall structure and workflow/system management)
- Responsible for accounts payable and expense financial statement items by processing accounts payable journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile vendor accounts for the monthly and annual closing
- Adhering to policies and legislation, while constantly maintaining a ''how do we improve mentality''
- Assist any/all team members with work overflow or complex issues, able to be a point of escalation and solution
- Lead Accounts Payable integration of newly acquired clinics, ensuring timely and complete transition of new vendors and training new clinics on Accounts Payable process/policies
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit
- Help in development of reports for management or regulatory bodies
- Absolutely comfortable with operating/managing and improving the current expense/procurement process (Coupa)
- 3 years’ experience with full cycle Accounts Payable experience in a high volume, fast paced company
- Experience in a senior/team lead capacity, assisting any team members with escalations, difficult situations and process improvement
- Extremely proficient using expense/procurement software such as Coupa or Concur
- Proficient in using Excel (Advanced level)
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Multi-site experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
$25 - $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28864.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lannick Group of Companies's offers that may interest you