This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
About the Opportunity
- Process invoices, phone bills, and associated transportation costs
- Match invoices to documentation and obtaining appropriate approvals
- Communicate with external and internal parties as required
- Investigate all discrepancies and provide resolutions as required
- Perform account reconciliations as necessary
- Assist in ad hoc assignments
- Relevant degree or diploma in accounting
- 2-3 years of practical experience
- Experience dealing with counting and controlling large volumes of cash
- Demonstrated knowledge of software programs, including spreadsheets and word processing applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
$21 - $23/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25228.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lannick Group of Companies's offers that may interest you