This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
About the Company
Our client is a premier supply chain partner with more than 100 years of customs and logistics expertise, and is looking to hire a .NET Software Engineer.
About the Opportunity
- Participate in requirements analysis, meet with business members to create stories, strategies and roadmaps
- Work extensively with web API’s to determine how systems can be integrated
- Develop solutions/ enhancements, debug and maintain written code
- Collaborate with team members to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Skilled with ASP.NET Framework (versions 4.5+) , SQL Server design/architectural patterns, MVC
- Strong understanding of creating and consuming web APIs to determine how systems can be integrated
- Proficient with complex Sql querying
- Highly knowledgeable of SOLID principles, OO principles, and Entity Framework
- .NET core
- Power BI for reporting
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29841
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Lannick Group of Companies's offers that may interest you