At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Our Finance transformation practice works closely with CFOs to improve finance function performance by reviewing their strategic plan, improving and standardizing business and finance processes, assisting in the selection and evaluation of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, improving available management information and proposing a finance delivery model in line with business objectives. The goal is to help the finance team to maximize the time spent on value-added activities and encourage the business partner role that the finance function needs to play today.
Our Quebec City team is looking for consultants and senior consultants with the skills to support clients with their transformation projects, for the purpose of supporting the partner and the team in building this practice.
Who are KPMG professionals?
Our professionals make a point of meeting their commitments, are dedicated to service excellence and strive to achieve their full potential. They aim to build close relationships with their current and future clients, community members, KPMG International and their colleagues. A KPMG professional should have all the following qualities:
- Strong work ethic
- Thrive on challenges
- Desire to provide exceptional service
- Cutting-edge knowledge
- Work experience promoting professional development
What you will do
Support our team in delivering a broad range of finance-related services, including:
- Managing transformation projects (diagnostics, roadmap and implementation of improvement opportunities
- Improvement of business processes
- Procure to Pay
- Order to Cash
- Acquire to Retire
- Project Accounting
- Record to Report
- Plan to Perform
- Benchmarking and developing performance indicators;
- Supporting ERP selection and implementation, automated consolidation solutions or financial and budgetary analyses
- Writing reports in French and English
- Presenting results to clients in French or English
- Assisting with change management for optimization or transformation projects
- Managing resources assigned to a project, along with corresponding budgets
- Helping to identify and develop business relationships and new opportunities with existing clients and future prospects
- Participating in the preparation of proposals or presentations for prospective engagements
- Developing knowledge of KPMG products and services in order to identify client opportunities
- Participating in any technical or industry training on a local or national scale
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, majoring in accounting, or other accounting training. Accountancy credentials required (CPA, CA or CPA, CMA or CPA, CGA)
- 3 to 7 years of accounting experience, preferably in an audit or consulting firm
- Technological knowledge, including ERP software such as Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Cloud, SAP or SAP S/4HANA and Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in French and English
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills as well as the ability to present ideas
- Consulting experience in the financial institutions field considered an asset
- Highly confident and motivated
- Skill in communicating concepts and serving clients
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Desire and ability to travel, as required, for projects (primarily short trips in Canada, while taking family responsibilities into account, where applicable)
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.