This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
* Follow metal stamping die repairs and PM of Tools as per production schedule
* Troubleshoot die and press issues to ensure that they are addressed in an accurate and timely manner for continued automotive metal stamping production for all three shifts.
* Confirm performance of die by installing die, inspecting operation of automation or manual press die, making adjustments, and comparing a finished product to specification.
* Repair die from the stamping production - double, triple hit, mis location
* Preventive maintenance on all tools and dies.
* Operate tool and die room machines and cooperated with CNC/CMM team.
Measure parts to spec and have a basic working knowledge of GD&T.
* Die repairs at the press
-Organize dies and move dies to tool shop with overhead crane
-Clean up after repairs
-Any other duties assigned by the tool and die team lead
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. 1660576
Other Kingsville Stamping Ltd.'s offers that may interest you