This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
A terrasse with a ping pong table, sofas and an equipped kitchen. We have created relaxation areas in order to promote a productive and positive athmosphere at work.
Public transportation nearby
Registered retirement savings plan
Social activities organized by the company
Employees are allowed to work remotely.
Kimoby develops and offers a web communication platform that allows businesses of all sizes to effectively establish a conversation with their clients on their favorite messaging channels. Located in the heart of Québec City’s vibrant St-Roch neighborhood, the company is rapidly growing and relies on a passionate and talented team.
We are seeking a Web Developer to participate in the evolution of the Kimoby application, by analyzing, implementing and testing new features, and maintaining existing features.
- Participate in the development and architecture of the technologies used, in collaboration with other members of the development team
- Optimize the performance of the application
- Provide concrete feedback on the coding of other team members
- Maintain and improve best practices and development principles
- Ruby on Rails, Vue.js, React Native
- Various AWS services, such as S3, API Gateway, Lambda, etc.
- Continuous integration and deployment
- 3 to 5 years of web development experience
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience creating resilient, fault-tolerant services with the potential to grow
- Commitment to quality
The benefits of working at Kimoby
- Flexible work schedule
- Possibility of working remotely
- Dynamic team whose members always strive to surpass themselves
- Abundant challenges and projects
- Open-space working environment
- Offices in the heart of Québec City’s St-Roch neighborhood, accessible by public transit
- Possibility of paid parking or bus pass
- Access to a network of private health clinics
- Group insurance plan
- Retirement plan (Wealthsimple)
A combination of education/relevant experience will be considered.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Other Kimoby's offers that may interest you