This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Live-in part-time Assistant Resident Manager- Kent Street, Halifax, NS
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We currently have opportunities available on our team for customer focused energetic Live-in part-time Assistant Resident Manager located at Kent Street in Halifax. There is a full time Resident Manager on site. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking for a part-time position during the day to clean the building and available evenings and weekends to cover shared on call duties. The compensation is based on rent benefit.
- Shared on call and cleaning duties (approximately 20 hours per week - flexible schedule)
- Tenant relations, inquires and rental calls while on-call
- Building and maintaining positive professional tenant relationships
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Previous customer service experience is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/30OTqCK
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Killam Apartment REIT's offers that may interest you