This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Bilingual Leasing Representative, Moncton, NB
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions, and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are looking for an energetic and results oriented Leasing Representative to join our Leasing Team in supporting our properties located in Moncton, NB on a full-time basis.
- Field all leasing communication, by phone and email and in person
- Perform showing of suites and tours of properties
- Follow up with prospective tenants after showing to close the sale
- Manage electronic advertisements for a portfolio of properties
- Processing applications and lease signings
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role, property management and/or real estate
- 1-2 years' experience in sales, marketing and customer service
- Bachelor's degree is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with posting ads on Kijiji, and working in Yardi considered an asset
- Must be bilingual (English/French
- Must be flexible including working on weekends/evenings
- Must have own vehicle
Killam Apartment REIT offers a comprehensive benefits package including dental, health and employee unit purchase plan. This is an exciting and challenging position in a growth-oriented organization. If you are a team player with proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment this may be the opportunity for you.
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/3g9JCtz
Closing date: Friday, December 18, 2020.
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Killam Apartment REIT's offers that may interest you