Kids and Company is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Support Specialist to join the team! The perfect candidate is someone who can help inspire the lives of children through our personalized curriculum, while providing world class support to working families.
About Kids and Company
We are Canada’s largest corporate childcare and still growing! At Kids and Company, our greatest priority is to ensure that we meet every child’s individual needs, providing a safe, secure and loving environment.
Although Kids and Company employees share a vision and common goals for our company, they come from all walks of life, speak dozens of languages and reflect the diverse families and communities we serve.
About the Role
As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the centre, staff, children and parents with diverse abilities including:
- Assisting and implementing enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives
- Developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy
- Assisting children in activities
- C.P.R. and First Aid updated yearly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence to work under pressure
- Experience working children under 12 years old and with challenging behaviours
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Quick thinker
- Familiar with all aspects of inclusion
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for career advancement and promotion
- Continuous support for professional development
- Take leadership roles to help impact the lives of countless number of children and families
- Comprehensive benefits programs
- Ability to transfer locations
- Enjoy 35% off our child care services and receive 20 days of FREE back up child care per year!
APPLY by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids and Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids and Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Level of education
Work experience (years)
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Kids & Company's offers that may interest you