Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families? Then come on and join our Fun, Fabulous and Award Winning Team!
Who Are We?
Kids &Company is one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. We are now celebrating our 15th anniversary! We are currently looking for fun-loving & enthusiastic teachers to join our team.
What Does a Typical Day Look Like?
In this role, you will provide nurturing care and education to young children in a group setting. Each day, you will help children to learn and grow with our personalized curriculum which includes pre-literacy and reading, artistic expression, music, movement, science and exploration, and language. Your day may be filled with reading stories, teaching songs, preparing craft materials and much more!
- Early Childhood Educator Level 1, 2 or 3
- A positive, fun-loving attitude
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivated
- CPR-C and First Aid Certification updated yearly
- Clear Criminal Reference Check
Why Join Our Team?
- Opportunities for Career Advancement & Promotion
- Employer-Paid Benefits Program (For Full time Employees)
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Corporate Discount to Goodlife Fitness
- Beautiful, Spacious & Enjoyable Work Environment
- Full time Employees receive 10 paid vacation days each year and 15 paid vacation days after 3 years!
- Win gift cards & various prizes with our Kidco Employee Recognition Awards including Employee of the Month, Random Act of Kindness Award and more!
- Ability to transfer to other locations across Canada
- Attend Employer-Paid Workshops
- Enjoy 35% off our child care services and receive 20 days of Free Back up Child Care per year!
Kids & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Advanced
En : Advanced
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Kids & Company's offers that may interest you