This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
A fast-growing company is looking for a controller to join their team. Acting as #1 in finance, you will be responsible for the overall accounting functions of the company. You are efficient, proactive, can be hands-on and want to add value to support the growth of the company? This is the opportunity you are looking for!
- Oversee accounting department through management of receivable, payable and payroll functions;
- Manage and complete the month-end financial statement closing process;
- Manage, plan and anticipate for daily cashflow requirements;
- Manage and coordinate annual audit;
- Responsible for tax filing;
- Enter and remit Canadian sales taxes at the federal and province levels;
- Coordinate and prepare budget and forecasts and report variances;
- Implement/Improve dashboard to track and analyse KPI’s;
- Implement/Improve internal controls;
- Implement process improvements;
- Support leaders in business decisions.
- CPA title;
- 6-8 years experience;
- Self motivated, proactive;
- Bilingual (English a must)
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 1860
Other Kerosene's offers that may interest you