This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
- Clean up vehicles by removing liquid chemicals and certain parts, such as the battery, to prepare the vehicle to be displayed in the yard to customers.
- Remove tires from rims and sort them.
- Clean, test and sort batteries to be displayed for purchase.
- Fill cans with certain liquids and affix labels.
- Prepare, organize and clean the yard.
- Keep the work space clean and orderly.
- Experience in operating a forklift (Asset)
- Ability to drive and operate a heavy vehicle (Asset)
- Excellent physical condition
- Reliability, diligence and punctuality
- Health and safety awareness
- Good manual dexterity
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday form 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Possibility of working indoors and outdoors
What we offer:
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- Overtime at time-and-a-half after 40 hours
- Possibility of overtime
- Bonus plan
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 743999721568408
Other Kenny U-Pull's offers that may interest you