This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Does freedom and entrepreneurship sound good to you? Do you dream of career fulfillment while making a difference in your community and putting people first? If you’re a go-getter with drive, a convincing attitude, a polished professional approach and a strong sense of ethics, then you have the makings of a scholarship plan representative at Kaleido.
If you believe all children can reach their full potential when given the means, we’d love to meet you!
As a scholarship plan representative, you will meet new people daily. You will build and maintain your own client base through various marketing and prospecting activities. You will always be backed by an experienced team and equipped with the best tools to support your clients.
To thrive in this role, you must:
- enjoy being your own boss;
- manage your own schedule and be independent;
- have methodical, organized work practices;
- demonstrate integrity and professionalism;
- have people skills and build relationships of trust with potential clients;
- enjoy taking on challenges daily;
- appreciate innovation and continuous improvement.
Your functions will include:
- following our career launch and continuing education programs (100% online);
- meeting potential clients likely to want an RESP;
- getting to know your clients and assessing their needs to make the best recommendations;
- advising families and explaining the many benefits of investing in a Kaleido product;
- participating in various promotional, recognition and professional development activities.
Becoming a representative for Kaleido means:
- coaching to help you start your career on the right foot;
- freedom and entrepreneurship;
- meaningful work and an inspiring mission;
- hands-on support to help you build your business;
- excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement;
- a competitive compensation plan based on performance;
- numerous recognition activities and incentives throughout the year.
Join our team and take on new challenges in a CAREER THAT GIVES YOU MORE!
- We are looking for someone independent, sociable, honest, outgoing, ambitious and results-oriented.
- You must meet the education and experience requirements set by the AMF to provide services as a Scholarship Plan Representative.
- You must have your own vehicle.
- Previous experience in sales and knowledge of financial products (asset).
Due to the current situation (COVID-19), all interviews and training courses are 100% online. All of our scholarship plan representatives are equipped to meet with their clients remotely and complete the subscription process online.
The map location is for information only.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Beginner
Fr : Advanced
En : Beginner
Other Kaleido's offers that may interest you