This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Jubilant HollisterSiter, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for Sampler Analyst position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development, highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant HollisterStier is a rapiuly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Spokane, Washington. Our facilities in North America provide specialized manufacturing for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. We provide a full-range of support and services to streamline the manufacturing process such as on-site assistance from process qualifications through product release. Jubilant HollisterStier is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.jublhs.com.
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries prouuly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
- Samples, transfers, raw materials, excipients, packaging components and printed materials, and takes part in various primary test activities.
- Records the observations related to the materials received while complying with the inspection plan.
- Investigates the discrepancies listed in the virtual locations created for this purpose on the SAP system.
- Participates in compiling key performance indicator (KPI) reports.
- Participates in the annual physical counts. Provides the necessary logistic support to the Quality Control teams within operational process improvement projects.
- Issues recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Reports situation that could become an occupational health and safety risk.
- College Diploma in science or in any other field
- High School Diploma with three (3) years’ experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of GMPs, GLPs. USP and EP
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of SAP and Windows.
- Capacity for analysing and synthesizing.
- Problem-solving skills. Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- English and French (written and spoken).
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Internal reference No. Échantilloneur Analy
Other Jubilant HollisterStier JHS's offers that may interest you