This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Permanent position - Night shift
Jubilant HollisterSiter, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor, Sterile position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development, highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant HollisterStier is a rapidly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Spokane, Washington. Our facilities in North America provide specialized manufacturing for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. We provide a full-range of support and services to streamline the manufacturing process such as on-site assistance from process qualifications through product release. Jubilant HollisterStier is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.jublhs.com.
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries proudly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
Manage the daily schedule of LYO manufacturing in conformance with the planning and quality sector prerogatives.
- Manage and motivate the team towards reaching objectives and initiate the proper action plan required to meet desired objectives
- Initiate the proper communication channel with the support services such as Quality, Engineering, Product development, etc. in order to support the team in achieving their goals
- Initiate performance evaluations and develop action plan to insure continuous training and development of the team
- Ensure that the execution related to the planning is accomplished with a perspective of efficiency and optimization;
- Implement and manage the key performance indicators (KPI) related to the exceptions, rejects by operation, on time deliveries, machine breakdowns etc.
- ;Insure that the equipment is operational and the entire preventive maintenance and calibration is executed as per the preventive maintenance procedures issued by the Engineering department;
- Manage priorities in order to reach the organization goals and the specific team goals
- Revise production documents once manufacturing is completed and prepare investigation reports if necessary
- Purchase material for current production
- Ensure that the execution of the operations (manufacturing, maintenance, etc.) are as per the procedures and in agreement with cGMP’S
- Train manufacturing employees in SOPs, IRs and ensure that training logs are kept up to date
- Write and update SOPs for his/her sector
- Accountable for IRs completionTake part in self-inspections in his/her sector and follow up on any necessary corrective measures
- Can replace at times any sterile supervisor;
- Night Shift Supervisor would oversee OCL and maintenance operations.
- Weekend shift Supervisor would oversee all the operations.
Health & Safety:
- Responsible for the application of health & safety rules and regulations
- Encourage safe work practices and behaviours
- Conduct monthly SST meeting
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
- Baccalauréat en sciences ou toute combinaison de formation/expérience reconnue par l'unité de qualité de l'entreprisela formation en microbiologie est requise
- l'expérience de fabrication dans un environnement pharmaceutique (stérile est préféré) ou l'équivalent sous la réglementation de GMPc
- Minimum de 3 ans d'expérience dans un rôle de supervision
- compétences informatiques et logicielles avancées un atout
- Lean Manufacturing,
- Six Sigma un atout
- amélioration des processus d'affaires un atout
- SAP ou autres ERP
- bilingue français et anglais
- compétences de gestion éprouvées
- Excellentes aptitudes en communication et en relations interpersonnelles capacitédé
- Montrée de faciliter, coacher et diriger des équipes interfonctionnelles
- résolution des problèmes analytiques et compétences en gestion des relationsInitiative et innovation démontrées
Other Jubilant HollisterStier JHS's offers that may interest you