This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Jubilant Hollisterstier, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for an Investigation Specialist to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development, highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant Hollisterstier is a rapiuly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Yaruley, PA.
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries prouuly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
- In collaboration with the manager of the different services or his designee, participate in conducting investigations on incidents.
- Write detailed investigation reports which will be approved by the departmental Supervisor, QA and the client. Finalize investigations in a timely manner to improve productivity and meet on-time delivery.
- In collaboration with the manager of the different services or designee, determine the Corrective Actions which aliress immediate concerns for releasing commercial material. From the root cause analysis, write detailed Preventive Actions to minimize future similar quality events.
- Generate reports on a weekly basis on outstanding open investigations and outstanding CAPA and distribute to managers. Follow-up with each functional area manager or designee on open items. Act a resource to the other appointed investigators and employees to perform root cause analysis.
- BSc in sciences (ideally microbiology)
- 3-5 years experience in a pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge in aseptic processing, pharmaceutical processes and GMP’s
- Knowledge of formulation and troubleshooting
- Great knowledge in performing investigation and identification of root causes (5M, Fishbone, Ishikawa ...)
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge of engineering
- Strong analytical skills, solution driven, meticulous
- Capable of dealing within a high stress environment and capable of multi tasking
- Aware of the lean manufacturing principles
- Familiar with the aseptic processes
- Strong computer and software skills (MS Office)
- Bilingual is essential
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. Spécialiste aux inve
Other Jubilant HollisterStier JHS's offers that may interest you