This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Jubilant DraxImage, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Supply Chain position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development,highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant DraxImage Inc. is a rapidly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Yardley, PA. A global leader in the development of radiopharmaceuticals and state-of-the-art technologies, we are continuously seeking high caliber professionals to join our team. Jubilant DraxImage is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.draximage.com
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries proudly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
- Identifies alternate suppliers and recommends these sources for approval.
- Takes a proactive approach to work with SC Manager, Buyer/Planner and Logistics team to achieve customer order on time delivery, to focus on continuous improvement and processes according to internal & external customer needs.
- Process analysis, identifying and recommending improvement opportunities and creation of proposals for executive management review and approval
- Provide analytical and strategic supply planning/procurement support for complex/major projects and contract negotiations.
- Leads supply chain process improvement initiatives and KPI implementation and follow-up.
- Provide negotiating expertise and lead/participate in negotiations with suppliers as required.
- MSc in Administration / Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor in Engineering preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills ;
- Demonstrated initiative and innovation ;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- University degree in operations or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in supply chain management;
- Experience to establish Supply Agreements with suppliers;
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- A strong network of the pharmaceutical supplier industry is an asset
- Fully bilingual
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Results oriented
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. Planner
Other Jubilant DraxImage inc.'s offers that may interest you