This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Jubilant DraxImage, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for a Senior Costing Analyst position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development,highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant DraxImage Inc. is a rapiuly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Yaruley, PA. A global leader in the development of radiopharmaceuticals and state-of-the-art technologies, we are continuously seeking high caliber professionals to join our team. Jubilant DraxImage is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.draximage.com
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries prouuly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
Performs cost accounting activities of various nature and ensures that accurate and timely information is incorporated into the Company’s monthly financial reporting system. Prepares cost estimates and advises management of their profitability.
- Prepares cost estimates upon request.
- Prepares monthly journal entries to reflect the flow of raw materials, packaging materials and direct labour to various general ledger accounts and to department cost centres.
- Balances on a monthly basis some subsidiary inventory records to the General Ledger including raw materials, packaging materials.
- Ensures that cycle counts are taken for raw materials and packaging materials according to established procedure. Periodically, observes counts ensuring that they are accurately taken. Reviews all reconciliations of cycle counts completed by Production Control and processes stock adjustments after being satisfied as to their accuracy.
- Revises the standards unit costs for the following fiscal year of all raw materials and packaging materials; also provides support in the overall preparation of the revised finished goods standards unit costs.
- Ensures standards costs are properly maintained in the BRP System and enters any new component standard.
- Prepares monthly cost reports for use by Management.
- Maintain accurate profitability by product.
- Ensure compliance and with the statutory and corporate requirements
- Advises Production Planners on the proper set-up of product structures and routings for accounting purposes.
- Reviews all product structure audit trails for identification of new products and components, then initiates requests from various departments (Manufacturing, Purchasing, Laboratory) in order to build cost for new products.
- Processes rejection notices for raw materials and packaging materials.
- Performs other related duties such as:
- Preparation and issuance of the Cost Manual.
- Completes various costing studies as required.
- Works with External Auditors in the performance of their duties related to inventories and cost accounting activities.
- Ensures control is exercised over Inter-Department Requisition and Component Stock Adjustment forms used within the Cost Accounting System.
- Cooperates with other members of the Finance Division to ensure that departmental objectives are met.
- Pricing for new and existing customers.
- Preparation of Board quarterly, annual meeting presentation & strategy presentation
- Involved in preparing the annual budget and the periodic reforecast
- Assist in preparing working papers for the year-end audit and internal audits
- Produce group business reports and meet adhoc requests for information from corporate office
- Assist is setting up SAO
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- CPA, CMA designation
- 5 + years in manufacturing Advanced Excel and Power Point User
- Minimum of 5 solid years of Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Proficient in SAP and FI/CO/MM/SD/FA modules
- Good communication skills in English
- Communication in French is an asset.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Jubilant DraxImage inc.'s offers that may interest you