This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
PURCHASING ASSOCIATE - IMPORT
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Purchasing Associate - Import.
- Data entry
- Data Warehouse reporting
- Import payment processing
- Container tracking
- PO creation
- Spreadsheet maintenance
- Help to provide maintenance on a computerized inventory system
- Is well organized
- Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must possess a sense of urgency
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Experience in Excel
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be a self-starter and have a positive attitude
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: please apply online
We appreciate your interest in our company!Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click
Kent Building Supplies
is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Posting Date: Oct 8, 2020
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other J.D. Irving Limited's offers that may interest you