This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing its customers with superior service. Our services include full load (CC) and part load (CP), courier and third party logistics (brokerage), which offers the convenience of a one stop shop to meet shipping needs.
Midland Transport is currently looking for a competent person to fill the full-time position of Professional Class 1 Driver from any major city in Quebec or Atlantic Canada. The successful candidate will be a dynamic and motivated person with an impeccable work ethic.
• At least two (2) years of safe driving experience;
• Class 1 driving license;
• Excellent driving record and no criminal record;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude combined with a desire to provide superior service.
• Provide efficient, reliable and professional service to clients;
• Work with goods of various weights and different handling equipment;
• Respect the company's equipment standards;
• Process daily pickup and delivery records;
• Planned activity based on daily shipping volumes and customer demand;
• Roads maintenance of the following areas: American Triangle. It is a race from the Maritimes to the United States (east coast), to the Maritimes, then back to Quebec.
What we offer:
• Uniforms (paid for by Midland);
• Comprehensive social benefits;
• Company contribution to the RRSP;
• 3 weeks vacation at the start;
• The 4-day orientation course is paid, including meals and accommodation;
• Continuing education and opportunities for advancement;
• Safety premium and fuel premium;
• Best hourly market rates;
• Pickups, deliveries and waiting times are paid.
• Click here for the list of laundry rates (Ontario and Quebec).
To facilitate your application, please have a driver file less than 30 days old.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.Midland Transport is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and is committed to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Posting Date: Dec 14, 2020
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other J.D. Irving Limited's offers that may interest you