This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
A leader in Maritime Forest Products Industry, known for its commitment, service and sound environmental management, the Sawmills Division is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Supervisor.
- Education Required: Trade certification or Associate’s Degree
- Years of Experience Required: 4-7 years of supervisory experience
- Mechanical knowledge is essential
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and JD Edwards are an asset
- Ability to prioritize tasks to consistently meet deadlines
- Supervision of industrial mechanics and welders in a mill setting
- Training and development of apprentice
- Scheduling and preparing work orders
- Assisting with parts and inventory control, payroll, and preparing and submitting daily and weekly reports
- Commitment to top performance in a safe work environment is necessary
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company!Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Divisionis committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Posting Date: Nov 26, 2020
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other J.D. Irving Limited's offers that may interest you