This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Human ResourcesStudent Job -Summer 2021
Toronto , Ontario
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Consumer Products produces branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, as well as napkins.
You Can Expect:
- Integral roles on projects that really matter
- Real responsibility, from day one
- Opportunity to work in different aspects of the company
- Mentorship from industry-leading experts
- A chance to leave your mark on a growing company
- The ability to have your voice and ideas be heard
- Education Required:
- Currently enrolled in Business Administration, with an interest in Human Resources (co-op program or regular studies)
- Available for a Summerwork term and in good academic standing
Assist with full-cycle recruitment, including attracting and sourcing candidates , screening, interviews and working closely with Hiring Managers on candidate suitability
- Work collaboratively with team members from various departments on a variety of ad hoc requests
- Utilize our human resources information system (HCM) i.e. employeeschanges, updating employee listing
- Assist with performance management, industrial relations, and other HR related duties that arise
- Lead and
complete special projects as required
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by January 29th,2021.
Include aresume and most recent unofficial transcript, cover letter not required.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, clickhere.
Irving Consumer Products Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Posting Date: Jan 11, 2021
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other J.D. Irving Limited's offers that may interest you