This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
HR Business Partner - Leadership Development
Headquartered in Dieppe, New Brunswick, the Irving Moncton Group of Companies has plants, terminals, operations and sales office throughout Canada and the United States. We are a dynamic, rapidly growing and successful group with diverse interests. We’re proud to be part of the larger Irving Group of Companies, a family owned business whose commitment to quality products and services dates back over 135 years.At the Irving Moncton Group of Companies, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our Human Resources team, in the position of HR Business Partner - Leadership Developmentwithin J.D. Irving Limited, located in our Head Office, Moncton, New Brunswick
- Support the objectives of the Leadership Development team, with a focus on the execution of all leadership development activities & programs that aim to attract, develop and retain the next generation of leaders
- Collaborate and partner with key internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver Leadership Development training activities
- Strengthen existing relationships with educational partners and seek opportunities to develop new partnerships to meeting the growing workforce needs of the business
- Maintain training records, KPI's, and technology administration for the Leadership Development team
- Post Secondary Education - University or College
- A minimum two years of HR related experience
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to proficiently communicate across all levels of leadership, both verbally & written
- MS Office skills
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please complete the online application form. An up-to-date resume of past experience and education is required.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Posting Date: Nov 5, 2020
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other J.D. Irving Limited's offers that may interest you